These pancakes are light, zesty and full of flavour.
🥄 I N G R E D I E N T S
- 105g ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 125ml Oat milk
- 30g Free Soul Vanilla protein powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 125g Gluten free self raising flour
- 25g Low calorie syrup or regular
- 1tsp baking powder
- Zest of one small lemon
- 120g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a large mixing bowl, add your wet ingredients: two eggs, maple drops, syrup, ricotta cheese, vanilla extract and oat milk. Mix well.
- Finely grate a zest of one small lemon
- Next add your dry ingredients one by one, stirring in-between. (You can add all the dry ingredients at once, however i find you get a fluffier mix by mixing in-between adding each dry ingredient.)
- On a high heat, use a non stick frying pan and spray some low calorie spray into the pan and allow to heat for 1-2 mins.
- Once hot, i use a small scoop to scoop the ingredients into the hot pan. Flip the pancake ones the top of the pancake begins to bubble slightly (1/2mins.)
- Repeat, serve with more syrup & fresh fruit!