Treat yourself to some delicious bounty pancakes!
For the pancakes:
- 3 eggs
- 30gr coconut flour
- 30gr oat flour
- 30gr vanilla protein powder
- 20gr maple syrup
- 1+1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1+1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 120ml coconut water
For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients for the pancakes in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Then, add two tablespoons of batter to a greased pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes over medium heat (until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter).
- Flip and cook for a couple more minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl combine the greek yoghurt with the maple syrup.
- Once your pancakes are ready, serve them with the yoghurt sauce, blackberries and coconut flakes. Enjoy! 💜
Thanks to @haras_foodblog for this delicious recipe!