Breakfast pizza by @haras_foodblog
🍓 Recipe (serves 2):
For the crust:
-1/2 cup oats
-1/3 banana (mashed)
-1 egg white
-1 tbsp greek yoghurt
-1 tsp baking soda
-pinch of cinnamon
-pinch of salt
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
-1 tbsp honey
For the sauce:
-3 tbsp greek yoghurt
-handful of strawberries and raspberries
-1 tsp chia seeds
- Using a food processor, blend the fruits with the greek yoghurt until smooth.
- Then add the chia seeds and leave in the refrigerator to thicken, while you make the crust.
- Blend the oats until lightly chopped (not flour consistency). In a medium bowl, mix the oats with the rest of the ingredients until well combined. The dough should be slightly thick.
- Preheat oven to 170°C and pour batter on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Cook for ten minutes or until golden and let it cool.
- Top the crust with the sauce and add toppings of choice (Hara used banana slices, blueberries and almond butter). Enjoy!! 🍌