BROWNIE PROTEIN BALLS
Feel like making your own protein snacks? These protein balls will be hard to keep your hands off!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chocolate Free Soul protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- pinch of salt
- In a bowl add peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Then, add in protein powder, almond flour, cocoa powder, flaxseeds and salt and mix until a dough is formed.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips and the pecans and roll into evenly sized balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and enjoy!
Another tasty recipe from @Haras_foodblog