There isn't a better way to add carrot cake into a protein based recipe than this🥕🥞
Recipe (serves 2):
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp Free Soul vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup milk (or non-dairy alternative)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 carrot (grated)
- Add all the ingredients in (except the carrot) in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then, fold in the grated carrot.
- Add two tablespoons of batter to a greased pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes over medium heat (until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter).
- Once your pancakes are ready, serve them with greek yoghurt and honey. Enjoy!
Another tasty recipe from @Haras_foodblog