CHOC CHIP PROTEIN BANANA BREAD
This is a super quick, adaptable base recipe that works with all kinds of different fillings and toppings. We recommend pairing with your favourite nut butter.
Cut into squares & enjoy!
Choc Chip Vegan Protein Banana Bread
- Regular or GF self raising flour - 150g
- @freesoulsistas Vegan protein powder- Vanilla - 20g
- Choc drops - 45g
- 130ml oat milk
- 1 medium egg
- 5 large bananas (save one for the topping!)
- Baking powder: 1tbsp
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl, don't forget to sieve the flour.
- Crack the egg into a separate dish and beat in along with the wet ingredients.
- Pour into a loaf tin or baking dish.
- Bake for 30 mins (if it is cooked on top but not in the middle, cover in tin foil & bake for a further 20 mins)
Recipe from sophie_gluten_free
Enjoy this delicious vegan protein banana bread!