Free Soul x Plenish Chocolate and almond cupcakes
These gluten-free cupcakes are perfect for a party, a 3pm pick-me-up or even a high-protein grab-and-go breakfast.
Recipe (makes 12):
For the cupcakes:
- 1+1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate vegan protein powder from Free Soul
- 2/3 cup Plenish almond milk
For the frosting:
- 1 cup greek yoghurt or vegan alternative
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp strawberries and cream protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the cupcakes and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the ingredients for the frosting in a small bowl.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled down, melt the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl on a low heat.
- Add the frosting and top with the strawberries and the melted dark chocolate.
- Enjoy! 🍓
Recipe from @Haras_Foodblog