Double chocolate lava cake for breakfast? It's a yes from us! Top with fresh berries and enjoy.
- 50g gluten free oat flour/blended oats
- 120ml Oat milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 20g choc @freesoulsistas protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- half a pot of Coconut Collaborative choc pots
- cinnamon sugar
- Blend the top 6 ingredients together to make a batter, then place it in an ovenproof ramekin using 3/4 of the batter.
- Then place half your choc pot (we added more cinnamon to the choc pot) in the centre and cover using the remaining batter.
- Sprinkle a good layer of cinnamon sugar over the top then bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until risen and lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, add any extras, we used strawberries
Recipe from https://www.instagram.com/gluten_freegb8/