Chocolate Protein Fudge
This is a recipe you don't want to miss! Gooey, fugdy, chocolatey goodness 🍓
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate Free Soul protein powder
- 1 cup strawberries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- In a bowl, add maple syrup, butter and almond butter and microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted.
- Then, add the protein powder and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a parchment paper-lined baking tray and top with the chopped strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour, top with the melted dark chocolate and cut in squares.
Thank you @Haras_foodblog