CHOCOLATE SPICED BISCUIT BAKED OATS
Recipe by @On.and.oats
• 50g instant oats OR blended oats
• 30g chocolate vegan protein @freesoulsistas
• 3g (1/2tsp) baking powder
• 120ml water (or milk of choice)
• 1tbsp sugar free maple syrup
Filling: 1tsp protein chocolate spread
Topping: Chocolate covered lebkuchen (spiced biscuit)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix oats with protein and baking powder. Add water (or milk) and maple syrup, and mix again.
3. Transfer 2/3 of the mixture to a sprayed ramekin or baking dish. Add chocolate spread in the middle, and top with the remaining mixture and a lebkuchen.
4. Bake on 180° for 25 minutes.
5. Enjoy a delicious and healthy treat packed with vegan protein! 😍