The perfect dipping buddy for your morning cuppa 😍 Tastes SO good, crunchy, and perfect to prep for that mid-morning snack 👌 @amycousins1 killing it as usual with this one!
COCONUT ALMOND PROTEIN BISCOTTI
20g Free Soul Vegan Vanilla Protein
30g Ground Almonds
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
30g Flaked Almonds
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
40g Light Brown Sugar
50ml-70ml Soy Milk
3 tbsp Light Syrup
40ml Coconut Oil
60g Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180, line baking tray.
2. Combine flour, almonds, baking powder, flaked almonds & sugar.
3. In sep. bowl mix vanilla, milk, syrup & oil.
4. Pour wet into dry, combine until a dough forms.
5. Mould dough into log shape, (5x30) - place onto baking tray.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, allow to cool before cutting into diagonal slices.
8. Place slices on side, bake for 4 minutes.
9. Flip over onto other side, bake for another 4 minutes.
10. Remove & leave to cool.
11. Dip into melted choc and cover half with coconut.
12. Allow to set.