Is there a better combo than cookies and (plant) milk? I think not!!
- 50g ground oats
- 25g (vegan) chocolate protein (@freesoulsista)
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 70-100ml plant milk
- Chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Optional: chopped almonds
- Sprinkle of salt
- More plant milk
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine oats, protein powder, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk ( start with 80ml and add more if your mixture is too thick - it should be thick like a smoothie) and mashed banana and vanilla.
- Add in 2/3 of your chocolate chunks ( and optionally almonds).
- Fill the mixture in a oven safe bowl, add the rest of your chocolate chips on top and bake for 15-20 Minutes.
- Let it cool a bit, add your milk and enjoy 🤎
Recipe from Graciousfoodies