80g Free Soul Chocolate Protein
60g Desiccated Coconut
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Sweetener
180g Light Cream Cheese
1 Banana (Mashed)
10g Hot Chocolate Powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 160, line a baking tray.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter with the mashed banana & cream cheese.
3. Mix in eggs, protein powder, coconut, baking powder, hot chocolate powder & sweetener. If consistency is a little too sticky, add splash of water!
4. Stir in the crumbled Oreos.
5. Pour the mixture into a lined tin, bake for 25-30 mins or until knife comes out clean.
6. Leave too cool before cutting into squares.
PRO TIP: leave them to completely cool before slicing - they need a little time to firm up!
If you give this a go, make sure to let us know what you thought!