Looking for the perfect brunch recipe for this weekend? Look no further. These indulgent, high-protein waffles are a great alternative to sugar laden sport bought ones and so tasty. Put your free Plenish milk to good use and give these a go.
- 30g Free Soul Salted Caramel Protein
- 1 cup of Oats (blitz to a flour)
- 1/2 cup Mashed Banana
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Sweetener
- 1 cup Plenish drinks almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat waffle iron, spray w/ cooking spray.
2. Mix together all ingredients until batter forms.
3. Leave to rest for 5 mins.
4. Place 1/4 cup batter into waffle iron. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve w/ syrup & lots of fruits.
Recipe from Amycousins1