These are squidgy, gooey and packed with flavour. We are not about dry muesli bars or powdery protein bars that require a gallon of water to get down.
Recipe (makes 8): For the bars:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vanilla Free Soul vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp butter/alternative (melted)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Add all the ingredients for the bars in a bowl and mix until a dough is formed.
- Transfer into a parchment paper-lined pan and press down.
- Top with the melted dark chocolate and the peanut butter and create swirls using a toothpick.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until the chocolate has set
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Thank you @Haras_foodblog for this delicious treat