Gingerbread cheesecake choc mousse
This is the perfect snack which is really quick and easy to make!
✅the most perfect flavour combo
- 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 70g plain almond yogurt, we love Nush and more yogurt to top
- 15g @freesoulsistas chocolate protein powder
- 1tsp gingerbread syrup or maple syrup (add extra ginger)
- Ginger and Mixed spice to taste, start with 1/4tsp
- 1/3 Free Soul Speculoos protein bar- option but advised!
- Optional granola to top for a bit of crunch
- A crumbled ginger biscuit
- Pour some granola into your ramekin, mix together all of your ingredients until smooth and pour into ramekin.
- Put in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Take out of the fridge, top with more yogurt and your ginger biscuit.
Recipe from jemmb__