These will make your whole house smell so cosy and warm, perfect for a cold Winter weekend. This recipe only requires six ingredients and can also be eaten raw.
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 2 scoops Free Soul Ginger Biscuit protein powder
- 1-inch thumb ginger, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp plant-milk, we love Plenish
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- Chocolate spread of your choice & any other toppings you wish
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until you have a cookie dough consistency
- Divide into 8 equal piece and shape into balls. Arrange on a tray and flatten into round disks
- Press down in the centre using your thumb to create the ‘thumbprint’
- You can either eat them raw and fill with your chocolate spread at this point, or bake for 10 minutes, then cool for 20 minutes and fill
- Decorate with any other toppings you wish!
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, enjoy!
*Recipe by @bonniebrazilb