Thank you @Spoonful.of.fitness for this scary yet sweet baking sensation!
- 1 mashed banana (90g)
- 50g peanut butter
- 20g oats
- 20g ground almonds (van substitute for more oats)
- 50g vegan vanilla protein
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 150mls milk alt
- 1 egg/ vegan egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Combine the banana, milk, egg and peanut butter
- Slowly add the dry ingredients in and mix well.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture into 8 cupcake casings and pop into a preheated oven at 185C for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and use white chocolate/ dark chocolate and spooky eyes to decorate!
*** If you want to make them as doughnuts use a doughnut tray OR simply cut a hole with a knife/ small round top in the centre of the muffin****