Pancakes aren't just for pancake day. Your easy protein pancake recipe!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla Free Soul vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In two bowls, divide the egg whites and the egg yolks.
- Add in the bowl with the egg whites the salt and beat with a mixer until stiff. In the bowl with the egg yolks, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Then, carefully fold in the egg whites with the rest of the mixture.
- Add two tablespoons of batter to a greased pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes over medium heat (until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter).
- Once your pancakes are ready, serve them with melted dark chocolate and strawberries.
- Enjoy! 🍓
Courtesy of @Haras_foodblog