Pancakes aren't just for pancake day. Your easy protein pancake recipe!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla Free Soul vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In two bowls, divide the egg whites and the egg yolks.
- Add in the bowl with the egg whites the salt and beat with a mixer until stiff. In the bowl with the egg yolks, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Then, carefully fold in the egg whites with the rest of the mixture.
- Add two tablespoons of batter to a greased pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes over medium heat (until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter).
- Once your pancakes are ready, serve them with melted dark chocolate and strawberries.
- Enjoy! 🍓
Courtesy of @Haras_foodblog
**At Free Soul, your well-being is our priority, and although we pride ourselves on our expertise in women's health and wellbeing, it is important to acknowledge the individuality of each person. Features published by Free Soul are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease, or replace the advice of your GP. We always recommend consulting with a healthcare provider if you encounter any health concerns, and we’ll always be here to support you so you’re never alone on your journey.