Lemon and poppy seed Free Soul muffins🧁
For The Muffins
20g Free Soul Vanilla Protein
30g Poppy Seeds
1tsp Baking Powder
100g Natural Yoghurt
1tsp Vanilla Extract
40-60ml Oat Milk
Large Handful Frozen Blueberries
For the Glaze
Lemon Juice + Zest
1. Preheat oven to 170, line & spray cupcake tray.
2. Combine flour, protein, poppy seeds and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter & sweetener until smooth.
4. Add eggs, yoghurt, vanilla extract, mix until fully combined.
5. Fold in frozen blueberries adding milk if needed.
6. Spoon mixture into lined cases, filling half way.
7. Bake for 20-22mins or until knife comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool before adding lemon drizzle glaze.