Packed with protein and natural caffeine, this is one snack guaranteed to leave you satisfied and energised.
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add matcha powder and oat milk and mix until the powder has dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips) and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe from @Haras_foodblog