For the dough:
- 30g oat flour
- 5g oat flour
- 12g vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 30g Greek yoghurt or vegan alternative
- 20ml almond milk
For the filling:
- 2 tbsp chocolate spread
- 1 tsp light cream cheese or alternative
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Splash of water
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the dough and mix until well combined.
- Form a long and thin shape and add the filling.
- Roll it up like a cinnamon roll and transfer into a greased ramekin. Microwave on high speed for 2.5 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly, drizzle with the glaze, sprinkle a pinch of matcha powder and enjoy! 🤤
Check out the full post here from @Harasfoodblog