The perfect snack, breakfast or dessert to satisfy those pancake cravings!
Recipe (serves 2):
- 4 tbsp wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp chocolate Free Soul protein powder
- 1 cup milk (or non-dairy alternative)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana (sliced)
- Add flour, protein powder, milk and baking powder in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Dip the banana slices in the pancake mixture and cook in a frying pan over medium heat (when you start to see bubbles releasing from the batter, flip and cook for a couple more minutes).
- Once your pancakes are ready, serve with melted dark chocolate, peanut butter and raspberries. Enjoy!
Thank you @Haras_foodblog for this delicious treat