This is a super simple, super tasty recipe that requires no actual baking. All you will need is a good blender to break down the dates and combine the base ingredients into a thick dough
Spoonful.of.fitness has created this healthy take on the indulgent classic billionaire slices. This recipe is plant-based, contains no refined sugars and has plenty of protein and healthy fats to keep you fueled for a long time.
Ingredients for the Base:
- 25g ground almonds
- 15g flaxseed (optional)
- 50g vanilla vegan protein
- 20g oats
- 20g agave nectar
- 50-100mls almond milk
- 2 broken up Biscoff biscuits
- Mix together + make into a dough
- Roll onto a baking paper (around 3cm thick).
Ingredients for the Caramel:
- 30g Medjool dates
- 30g peanut butter
- 20mls almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- Add all ingredients into a blender
- Spread on top of your base & freeze
Ingredients for the topping:
- 4 big squares of dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil🍫
- Optional: Free Soul Chocolate Speculuus protein bars chopped
- Melt the chocolate and the oil together in the microwave on a low heat.
- Spread in a thin layer over the frozen base
- Freeze for a final 10-15 minutes before chopping up into 8 bars!