Hi Sistas! If you've been struggling with trying to eat healthy we are here to help! These delicious nutty protein granola bars are the perfect snack for all our on the go gals. Grab and go!
Recipe by Bonie Brazil, you can find her on Instagram as @bonniebrazilb
30g Free Soul vanilla protein powder
200g mixed nuts
100g coconut oil
40g coconut sugar
80ml maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
50g goji berries
20g pumpkin seeds
90g dark chocolate
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Place the mixed nuts and oats on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 180c for 8 minutes
2. In the meantime, melt the coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla on the hob. Leave aside to cool
3. Remove the oats and nuts from the oven and pour into a bowl. Add the goji berries, pumpkin seeds and protein powder. Mix well then add in the melted oil mixture
4. Line a small baking tray and press in the mixture. Bake on 180c for 35 minutes
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely
6. Once cool, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave and drizzle over.
Place in the fridge until set then cut into bars and enjoy!