Chocolate protein oat base with a vanilla Oreo cream cheese filling and crushed Oreos on top by @Hollysoats
- 50g Oats
- 25g Chocolate Vegan Protein
- 170ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1Tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2Tsp Baking Powder
- Sweetener of choice
- 1Tbsp @violife_foods cream cheese
- A few drops of Vanilla Extract
- Crushed Oreos
- Crushed @oreo
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for toppings and filling
- Pour 3/4 mixture into a greased ramekin.
- Mix the filling ingredients together and add to ramekin. Pour the remaining mixture on top.
- Add the topping.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius fan for 15-17 mins.