Because things that you can grab from the fridge and trot back to your room make for wonderful snacks.Ingredients:
- ⅔ cup chocolate Free Soul vegan protein powder
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 2 TBSP maple syrup + some vegan milk alternative to thin the mixture
- Vegan dark chocolate bar to coat.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Form into balls with your hands
- Leave to cool in the fridge for 15 minutes
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave ( use a low temperature setting).
- Dip the balls one by one into the chocolate mixture and set aside.
- Top with a sprinkling of salt and place back into the fridge to cool.
Tag us in your re-creations @FreeSoulSistas