Protein · Protein Bars ·
Peanut Butter Protein Bars
The perfect snack to keep you going on a big day 🥜
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 100gr dark chocolate chips (melted)
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate) and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the dough into a parchment paper-lined baking pan and flatten the surface with a spoon.
- Spread the melted chocolate on top of the bars and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Big thanks to @Haras_foodblog