Not just any old brownies. These brownies pack a protein punch thanks to the addition of Free Soul protein powder. The oats give them a great fibre profile which aids gut health and the dark chocolate is packed with anti-oxidants.
- 1+1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate Free Soul protein powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk from Plenish
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (+extra for topping)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips) and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and transfer mixture into the pan.
- Top with extra dark chocolate chips and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly and cut into squares.
Recipe from Haras_Foodblog