Twice the protein and a treat in the middle!
Ingredients for the balls:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup/agave
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 scoops vanilla vegan protein from @Freesoulsistas
- Soy milk to thin
- Caramel peanut vegan protein bars from @freesoulsistas
- Vegan dark chocolate
- Roll into balls and squish the protein bar in the middle.
- Leave in the fridge to set for 2 hours
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave on a low heat.
- Coat with dark chocolate, leave to set for another 2 hours (overnight is best)
Thanks @barbellnacle for the recipe