These are a great low sugar alternative to traditional brownie bites and the addition of Free Soul protein powder means your blood sugar will stay stabilised for longer.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Free Soul chocolate protein powder
- 3 soaked dates
- 2 tbsp date water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips) in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe from Haras_Foodblog