@amycousins1 is back at it with the protein creativity, and this one is a favourite for sure!
For the 🍩
* 40g Coconut flour
* 25g Free Soul Vanilla Whey Protein powder
* 60g 🍎 Sauce
* 80g 🥚 whites
* 1 Whole 🥚
* 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp Baking powder
* 50ml Semi skimmed 🥛(or other milk of choice)
For the glaze.
* 1 Large tbsp vanilla protein powder (Free Soul Vanilla Whey)
* Water (add to whey protein gradually until it forms a paste)
60 kcal per doughnut / 3.5g P/ 2.6g C/ 3.6g F**
1. Preheat oven to 180c (or pre-heat doughnut maker following appliance instructions).
2. Place all doughnut ingredients into a nutri-bullet or blender, mix until thick and combined.
3. If you’re using a doughnut maker spoon in the mixture and cook for around 3 minutes.
4. If you’re using a doughnut tray, spray with low-cal cooking spray, spoon in the mixture and bake for 15-18 minutes.
5. Make the glaze, and set aside whilst doughnuts cool.
6. Using a spoon, apply the glaze to the doughnuts, and decorate! *see below for topping ideas and options!
7. Enjoy!!(Doughnuts will keep for around 3 days in an airtight container, although, mine never last more than 30 minutes!)
* 🍓 jam and sprinkles * Choc shot and 🍌 * 🍫 and desiccated 🥥 * Cashew nut butter and raspberries * Original glaze