Another easy way to add protein to your favourite desserts!
For the base:
- 1/4 cup oats
- 35gr dark chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chocolate Free Soul protein powder
- 1 fig
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- In a small bowl, add the melted dark chocolate and the oats and mix until well combined.
- Line a tart tin with cling film and transfer the mixture.
- Then, press into the bottom and up the sides and place in the fridge.
- In the meantime, prepare the cream by blending all the ingredients using a food processor until smooth.
- Once the base has set, top with the chocolate cream and refrigerate for at least 30 more minutes.
- Serve with the fig and the chopped pistachios and enjoy!