This delicious single-serve cookie is quick to make, high in fibre and tastes incredible hot or cold.
- 25g Oat flour
- 15g Chocolate protein powder
- 20g Peanut butter
- 20g Maple syrup
- 1/3 Tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, add oat flour, protein powder, peanut butter, maple syrup, baking powder and salt and mix until a dough is formed.
- Form a cookie on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and top with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let it cool slightly and enjoy! 🍫