An easy recipe for a guilt-less snack or dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth packed with vegan protein!
120g Free Soul Vanilla protein powder
4 tbsp sweetener
32g coconut flour
30g coconut oil
2 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sweetener
Drizzle of choc shot
1. Melt the coconut oil, then add all dry ingredients and mix well.
2. Once combined, stir in almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Using a spoon, roll the mixture into 16 equal sized truffles.
4. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Whilst the truffles are setting, mix yoghurt, natvia and vanilla extract together to form a frosting.
6. Add to truffles, drizzle with choc shot and sprinkles.
⚖️ 69 kcals | 6g P | 2g C | 5g F