Indulgent, delicious and even better than your daily Pret cookie. Promise.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp Plenish coconut milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips) and mix until well combined.
- Form into evenly sized balls, press slightly with your fingers and place on a parchment paper lined plate.
- Top with the melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with some extra dark chocolate chips.
- Then, place in the fridge for at least half an hour or until the chocolate has set.
Recipe from @Haras_foodblog