Christmas (in July) is here! Celebrate with these Vanilla Protein Reindeer Shortbreads created by the one and only, @amycousins1. Why not make them for your friends, family or even neighbors and celebrate lock-down easing here in the UK; and before you ask, YAAS, they’re delicious all year round, even when Mr. Claus isn’t actually visiting 😄🎄
- 20g Free Soul Vanilla Protein Powder
- 125g Almond Flour
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 8 Jelly Beans (for decoration)
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Put all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl & combine.
- Add in the coconut oil, egg, milk and honey.
- Mix until you have formed a dough. and mix together using your hands until a dough is formed.
- Sprinkle extra almond flour onto clean surface, roll out the dough using a rolling pin. Aim for 1cm thick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out cookies, place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Wait until cooled before decorating.