What to eat for breakfast? We’ve got you covered with these unbelievably gooey, satisfying, and Free Soul fuelled Vegan Protein Pancakes @nourishing.amy you’re killing it girl!
- 60g Free Soul vanilla protein
- 100g oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 240ml plant-based milk
- ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 100 blueberries
- To serve: extra berries, yoghurt, syrup, nut butter
- Add all the pancake ingredients, apart from the blueberries, to a blender and process until thick and smooth. Leave to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick pan with a little coconut or other oil and add 1 large tablespoon of batter. Sprinkle over a few blueberries and cook for a few minutes until bubbles form and the edges are browning, flip over and cook until golden on both sides. Repeat to use all the batter.
- If necessary, keep the pancakes warm in an oven set to the lowest temperature.
- Serve stacked and topped with your favourite toppings
We hope you enjoy your Free Soul Vegan Pancakes. Let us know if you're inspired by this recipe!