This makes a delicious & healthy breakfast / brunch / snack - high in protein, low in carbs and with no refined sugar.
– 1/4 cup oats
– 1/4 cup cottage cheese
– 1 scoop freesoul berry flavoured protein
– 4 egg whites (or 2 eggs)
– 1 small banana (optional)
– Cashew nut butter
– Fresh Blueberries
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and whizz up with a blender
2. Heat a little coconut oil in a pan & add about 2 tbsp of the mixture for each pancake
3. Fry for about 2 minutes on each side.
4. Plate up. For extra indulgence, spread a thin layer of nut butter in between each pancake. Top with fresh blueberries and granola.