Deliciously chocolatey, these coconut cookies are perfect for a snack and easy to make.
60g Free Soul Chocolate Protein Powder
6 tbsp Coconut Flour
4 tbsp Sweetener
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
55ml Fry Light
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Water (or Milk)
28g Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 160°C, line and grease a baking tray.
2. Mix together dry ingredients.
3. Add in wet ingredients to form a dough, then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Using a teaspoon, place 12 rounded cookies onto a baking tray.
5. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
⚖️ 91 kcal | 5g P | 3g C | 6g F