Anybody lucky enough to receive a waffle maker from Santa this year?? 🙋🙋
Well, put down the whipped cream because we've got a healthy version of this delicious treat to help kick-start your new year...
The perfect vegan breakfast / brunch / snack - high in protein, low in carbs and with no refined sugar.
– 30g Free Soul Chocolate Vegan Protein Blend
– 60g quinoa flour
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 160g coconut milk
– 50g strawberries
– 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp baking soda
1. Combine the coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, chia seeds and strawberries in a blender and blend on high till smooth. Let it sit for 10 minutes for the chia seeds to thicken the mixture.
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients.
3. Preheat a waffle maker.
4. Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir to combine.
5. Add the batter to your waffle maker and bake according to your machine's instructions.
Top with fresh or frozen berries and a drizzle of yoghurt - enjoy straight away!