The perfect crowd-pleasing brunch recipe.
- 4 eggs or egg substitute
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (FreeSoul)
- 2 bananas
- 2/3 cups oats
- 1/4 cup hazelnut m*lk (Plenish)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp oil
- Top with melted chocolate and raspberries with a sprinkle of icing sugar
- Pop all ingredients apart from oil in a blend and blend mix until smooth.
- Then pour small amounts of mixture onto oiled pan and create pancakes.
- Top with melted chocolate, raspberries and icing sugar.
Recipe from @Trainwithdoctormon