You heard it here first, add spinach to your cookies to keep everyone interested💚
Recipe (makes 9 cookies):
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Free Soul vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add spinach, egg, maple syrup and vanilla extract and blend until smooth consistency.
- Transfer into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips).
- Mix until well combined, fold in the chocolate chips and chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then, form cookies on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for ten minutes.
- Let them cool slightly and enjoy! 🍪
Thank you @Haras_foodblog