The perfect snack for those sweet cravings...
- 3 tbsp Free Soul berry protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tbsp cranberry powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- freeze-dried raspberries
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips and the raspberries) and mix until well combined.
- Roll into evenly sized balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Then coat them with the melted dark chocolate, top with the freeze-dried raspberries and place in the fridge for extra ten minutes or until the chocolate has set. Enjoy! 🍫
Recipe courtesy of @haras_foodblog