Fig protein balls 🍫❤️
- 300gr dried figs
- 25gr cocoa powder
- 30gr Free Soul chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1+1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (melted)
- Add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Then, roll into evenly sized balls coat with the melted dark chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for extra ten minutes or until the chocolate has set and enjoy!