Who said Mini Eggs are just for Easter? A cookie recipe that will have you craving Mini Eggs all year round!
- 125g Plain Flour
- 150g Free Soul vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 115 g Unsalted Butter
- 55 g Caster Sugar
- 135 g Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 150g Milk chocolate (chopped)
- 100g mini eggs
- Preheat your oven to 170C fan, and line a 9x9inch square tin with baking paper, ready for baking.
- Melt the butter till liquid in a large bowl, then add in the light brown sugar and caster sugar and mix together till combined.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- In a bowl mix together the plain flour, protein powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and cornflour together in a bowl and add in to the wet ingredients and mix until a really thick cookie dough is formed.
- Add in the chopped chocolate, and fold through.
- Then push the mixture into the tin, and add on the Mini eggs to the top pushing some into the mixture.
- Bake the in the oven for 18-22 minutes. Mine took 19 minutes, they will be golden around the edge but still soft in the middle.
- Once baked, leave in the tin for 10 minutes to cool a bit.
Recipe courtesy of our very own @hannahtucker