Ready for the perfect breakfast snack? Try out these delicious protein breakfast cookies!
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1+1/4 cups oats
- 3 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add banana, almond butter, milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Then, add oats, protein powder, desiccated coconut and pumpkin seeds and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips and form cookies on a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool slightly and serve with greek yoghurt, blueberries and bee pollen. Enjoy!
Thank you @Haras_foodblog