Salted caramel has to be up there with one of the most iconic duos of all time. It's sweet and salty and a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp salted caramel protein powder from Free Soul
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- Place the dates in a bowl and cover with hot water.
- Let them soak for ten minutes and transfer them in a food processor.
- Add the oats and the protein powder and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes and roll into evenly sized balls.
- Then, coat them with the melted chocolate and let them cool in the fridge for extra ten minutes or until the chocolate has set.
Recipe from @Haras_Foodblog