The iconic collab you have all been waiting for. We tasked our talented foodie creator @Hars_foodblog to create a cookies and cream stack using Free Soul protein powder and goodies from our favourite vegan sistas: Yumello peanut butter, Plenish milk and BRAVE chickpeas.
It's crunchy, chewy and packed with flavour. We wish we could eat these everyday.
For the pancakes:
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp chocolate Free Soul protein powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 3/4 cup Plenish milk
- 1+1/2 tsp baking powder
For the "cream cheese" sauce:
- 2 tsp Vegan cream cheese
- 2 tsp Plenish milk
- 1 tsp vanilla Free Soul protein powder
For the toppings:
- Yumello peanut butter- we love the salted date peanut butter
- BRAVE Cookies and Cream chickpeas
- Optional fresh berries
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the pancakes and mix well.
- Add two tablespoons of batter to a greased pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes over medium heat (until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter).
- Flip and cook for a couple more minutes.
- In the meantime, mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Once your pancakes are ready, serve them stacked up on a plate with peanut butter, the cream cheese sauce, fruits and any of your favourite toppings